Friday, January 28, 2005

Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA

I'm back in Albuquerque and after only a few days am strangely feeling a curious pressure or tension. I think it is the impending job interview, which I drive to Colorado for on Monday (interview Tuesday).

Just wanted to let you all know I have returned, but don't stop reading this blog yet!

I am going to post a few return-from-travel follow up posts, as well as add more pictures and continue to edit and add to other posts. Eventually this will be a nice travel diary, a good reference for any who wish to visit some of the places I went.

So, until I have more time (next week, perhaps, after the interview) . . . adios!

2 Comments:

Blogger Gerald Ashby said...

Great to have you stateside and of course our deepest thoughts and prayers will continue to ride with you to Colorado and Tuesday.
peace, G.

3:24 PM  
Blogger Janine said...

Welcome back! Glad to see you made it safe and sound. Thank you for allowing me to read and accompany you on your travels. Will miss the updates. Good luck on the interview!

7:22 PM  

<< Home